Sunday, January 23, 2011

Thank You, New York Jets



After a tough loss like this, all I can say is thank you to the New York Jets. This was one of the most exciting seasons I have witnessed in my life. The Steelers deserved to win this one; there is no question about that. The Jets played 30 minutes when they needed to play 60. The Jets and us fans have no reason to hang our heads. The Jets had another great season and as disappointing as this is, there is a huge reason to look forward to a bright future. Mark Sanchez has proven he is a legitimate NFL quarterback and Rex Ryan is an outstanding head coach. Brian Schottenheimer is another story, but for a different day. I can only hope that the NFL figures out the CBA issues and we have an NFL season in 2011. Again, it sucks for someone like me (and many of my readers) that we pour our hearts and souls into this team only to be disappointed like this. We just need to stay strong and keep our chins up and look forward to an extremely bright future. For one last time this season: J! E! T! S! JETS JETS JETS!

For those of you wondering, I do plan on keeping the blog going year round. I’m not exactly sure what direction I will take it, but please come back often and see what I have to say. I will have a full write up of tonight’s game posted by tomorrow night. Thank you all again for reading this season and keep coming back for more.

Congratulations to the Green Bay Packers and the Pittsburgh Steelers. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment